Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sleepover Continues

Haylee woke me up around 7:00 saying Brayden wanted out of the crib. So I got up and went and got him out. Around 8:30 or so we got Jeff up and I fixed some pancakes for breakfast. We laid around the house for a couple hours while the kids played then it was time for Haylee and I to take showers and get dressed. When we got done we came out to the great room and saw Brayden had fallen asleep on the couch.

guess someone was worn out

I couldn't believe he fell asleep standing up. This pose reminded me of someone else who had fallen asleep standing up years ago too.

Auntie NicNic

I was afraid if I moved him he would wake up so I just left him like that. We decided to go outside for awhile and let him sleep.

Haylee driving around in the Barbie Jeep

After a little bit I went back inside to check on Brayden and he was waking up. I guess he slept like that for about an hour. I'm surprised he didn't fall off the couch. I got him dressed then we went back outside to play; however, that didn't last long as Brayden didn't want to ride any toys. Now it was time for lunch. I asked Haylee where she would like to go for lunch and she said Cracker Barrel. She loves her some Cracker Barrel.


Brayden eating pancakes, corn and sweet potatoes, what a combination

After lunch it was back to our house for some more fun. Kimberly is doing a surprise makeover on Kylie's room and Nicole was over at her house helping so they didn't want to pick up the kids till later. We ended up meeting them around 4:00. We had a great time with Haylee and Brayden this weekend. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment