Saturday, July 20, 2013

Haylee and Brayden Sleepover

It was Brayden's turn to spend the night so I went over to Kimberly's to pick him up. Kimberly and Jacob were going to Ocean Breeze around noon so she wanted me to pick him up around then. Jeff worked today so I made the trip alone.

After I picked Brayden up we went and picked up Nicole and Haylee to go shopping and eat lunch at the mall. Nicole had a gift certificate to Macy's so she wanted to look for some clothes for the twins.

shopping at Macy's

It's funny how we bring strollers for the kids but they end up walking and pushing the strollers instead. Well, actually we bring the strollers for us so we have something to hold our purses and shopping bags.

After our lunch and shopping excursion we went back to Nicole's to go swimming for a little bit. It was a nice day for swimming.

While I was at Nicole's, Jeff texted me to go ahead and eat dinner before we came home. When Jeff works days he never eats dinner because he usually eats lunch late in the day. So Nicole, Haylee, Brayden and I decided to go to Red Robin for dinner. We normally go to Red Robin for someones birthday so we hadn't been there since Nicole's and Kylie's birthday. When we were done and loading up the cars I asked Haylee if she would like to spend the night too, I felt bad for her. She asked her mom and mom said yes so she was excited to be able to come too.

When we got home Jeff had already gotten there from work. So the kids played with him for awhile before it was bedtime.

grandpa reading them a bedtime story

Brayden cried for about 20-30 minutes when we put him to bed in the crib. He just doesn't like sleeping at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment