Sunday, June 30, 2013

Quite Sunday

Jeff is on nights so my Sunday was a little quite. I washed clothes and read while trying to be quite so I wouldn't wake him up.

After looking at the 19" TV we decided that we wanted a bigger one so I took it back to Best Buy and got a 24" LED HDTV without a DVD player. It was on sale for $30 off so it was the same price as the one I got yesterday. We decided that we didn't want to spend $40 more and get the DVD combo since we already have a DVD player.

When Jeff got up we went to a late lunch/early dinner. We normally do that on Sundays when he is on nights. When we got back home we opened the TV box and looked at it. It's pretty big, it's take up a lot of room on the dresser. Sorry, Mom, you loose most of your dresser space when you come to visit.



Now I need to decide if I want to move the mirror or just get rid of it all together. I'm not sure how much the mirror is used in the guest room. After Jeff went to work I got the DVD player out of our room and went ahead and hooked it up. The picture is so much better than the TV in the great room. We aren't going to hook up cable in this room but we will probably hook up an external antenna so hopefully we will be able to get the local channels. Right now when it scans for channels it doesn't pick up anything. I sent pictures to Kimberly and Nicole and they showed Kylie and Haylee the pictures. They are so excited that there is a TV in the guest room for them to watch. 

2 comments:

  1. Do not get rid of the mirror as we use it!!!!! haha Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I may just move it to the left of the dresser that way you will still have a mirror when you visit.

    ReplyDelete