Sunday, June 9, 2013

Haylee Sleepover

Haylee came home with me yesterday after the baby shower as Nicole and Dave were going to have one last date night before the twins arrive. Before we left, I asked Haylee where she would like to go for dinner and she said Cracker Barrel. So on the way home we stopped there for dinner and Jeff met us. The first thing we did when we got home was repair Haylee's princess dress. She had packed it so I could sew the rip in the back. After that was completed we relaxed in front of the TV watching the Cardinal's play ball before it was bedtime.


Today Jeff had to work so Haylee got me up at 6:00. That girl needs to learn how to sleep in at grandma and grandpa's house especially if its my turn to get up with them. Jeff and I take turns waking up with the kids when they spend the night. It's pretty funny because Kylie remembers exactly whose turn it is when she spends the night. The girls are told that they don't wake us up till the clock in the guest room says 8:00. Kylie is real good about that. She will get up and play in the kids room till it's time to wake one of us up; however, Haylee not so much. This morning I kept telling her it was too early to get up so she would leave then a little bit later she would come back in. Finally, I just told her to climb in bed with me and we got up at 8:00. For breakfast she wanted pancakes, she had a choice of pancakes, waffles or banana bread and she chose pancakes. After breakfast we watched the movie Anastasia. Then pretty much after the movie was over it was time to meet Nicole. We met Nicole, Kimberly and Kylie when they got out of church at Jason's Deli for lunch. Then on to Babies R Us where Nicole used one of her gift cards she received yesterday at the baby shower. They had 40% off already reduced items so I ended up buying all three boys some clothes, completely forgot to go over to the girls section and look at their sale. Then home I went to finish up laundry and work on Noah's cross stitch picture. At the moment, I am done with their pictures till Nicole picks a font for their names.

1 comment: