Friday, June 28, 2013

Baking Take 2

Tonight, once again, I was in the baking mood. I had some black bananas so I decided to make banana nut bread. I made two small loaves for the girls, especially Kylie who was sick today. She loves my banana nut bread.


Then I made a bigger loaf for Jeff and I, even though Kimberly's family should probably get the bigger loaf since they eat more of it than Jeff and I. We really don't need that big of a loaf just for the two of us.


When I made Jeff his cookies last night, I posted the picture on Facebook. Well I got this comment from Nicole.


So after I made the banana bread I got right on the chocolate chip cookies. I decided to try a new recipe tonight. The recipe said it should make 4 1/2 dozen, well I only got 3 dozen out of it. I guess my cookies were bigger than hers. Here are your cookies Nicole, enjoy!


I finished the evening off with a beautiful sunset. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night. Have a good weekend.






1 comment: