Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Terrisa, Ashleigh and Reese's Last Day



Today is Terrisa, Ashleigh and Reese's last day with us. I want to thank them for taking Haylee with them on their outings so I could be at the hospital with Nicole. That was such a big help to Jeff and I and we really appreciate it. Thanks, Terrisa and Ashleigh! I hope you guys can come back next year so I can spend more time with you guys.



Nana and Papa's great-grandkids wearing their "I love my Nana" 
or "I love my Papa" shirts










We hope to see you next year, Terrisa, Ashleigh and Reese!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting my "maternity" pics !!! Hahaha that shirt always makes me look prego but I like it anyway. I told Rich they other day the drive wasn't near as bad as anticipated. I want to try to come out every year or so. You get the beach AND family.... great vacay time !!!!

    ReplyDelete