Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kimberly's Birthday Celebration

Today we celebrated Kimberly's birthday even though it isn't till the 21st. It's just easier to celebrate birthdays on the weekend when everyone is off of work. Unfortunately, Dave couldn't join us because he was working. This year, Mom and Dad got to join us since they arrived on Friday. Kimberly picked Kabuki Japanese for dinner. The girls usually pick a Japanese place for their birthdays.

Noah and Jackson ready for dinner




Dinner pictures courtesy of Kimberly's iPhone







After dinner we went back to Nicole and Dave's to open presents and have some birthday cookie.








Happy Early Birthday, Kimberly!



3 comments:

  1. Love Haylee scratching her behind in that one photo. I can NOT believe you got Nana in a Japanese restaurant !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I didn't notice that. Guess I shouldn't have loaded that picture or at least I should have cropped her out. Sorry, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didn't even notice!

    I'm ready to go back there! Love their sauce for my shrimp!

    ReplyDelete