Friday, August 16, 2013

Mom and Dad Arrive

I think last night or should I say this morning I got about three hours of sleep. After their midnight feeding they wouldn't go back to sleep. I laid them down in the playard and they just moaned and groaned and moved around so I decided to put them in the swing and bouncy seat but that didn't work either. So around 2:30-3:00 I decided to just go ahead and feed them again. Well, that did it, they went to sleep till 6:00.


 good morning, Jackson and Noah



Kimberly brought me breakfast, a toothbrush and toothpaste so I don't knock over Mom and Dad with my breathe so that was nice of her.


morning naptime


Grandma's big helper


Mom and Dad arrived this afternoon for two weeks to help Nicole and Dave out. Unfortunately, Nicole couldn't be at the house when they arrived to meet the boys since she was in the hospital so we FaceTime with her so she could see their reaction.

 all ready to meet Nana and Papa


Papa and Nana meeting their new great-grandsons for the first time


nite-nite

No comments:

Post a Comment