Friday, May 31, 2013

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes

Nicole has been craving some Oreo cheesecake so I decided to make her some. I found a recipe on Pinterest so I decided to try it out. After work I stopped and got an oil change. While I was waiting I decided to walk over to Target and get the ingredients. The oil change took forever and I was worried about the cream cheese and sour cream melting but when I got home they were still cold so it was all good. I have never made a cheesecake that I had to cook before so this was all new to me. I used my stand up mixer to mix everything and used my Ninja to chop up the Oreos, I think I might have chopped them up too much. I put an Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake liner, it makes 16, then you top it with the cheesecake mixture then bake for 22-25 minutes. Mine didn't come out like the recipe showed, theirs were more white which led me to think that I chopped up the Oreos too much. Here is what they look like.


I let them cool in the pan for 15 minutes then moved them to a rack to cool some more. Then I crushed up the leftover Oreo cookies to put on top. The recipe didn't call for that but I decided to add some so I wouldn't be tempted to eat the remaining ones. Then in the fridge they went. All in all, the cupcakes were pretty easy to make. Here are some more pictures that I took playing with the Magic Filter on my new camera.

Sparkle


Fragmented


Pop Art


Soft Focus



3 comments:

  1. Were the cupcakes good? I like Sparkle best of the pictures of them. Mom

    ( I sent the WOW too. I forget to sign my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were YUMMY too! I ate the last one tonight :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the different camera shots were cool.....so you liking the new one alright ?

    ReplyDelete