Sunday, October 6, 2013

Twins First Sleepover

Nicole and Dave were invited to a wedding on the Eastern Shore which meant Haylee and the twins would be spending the night. I was a little nervous about the twins spending the night as they still don't sleep thru the night. I had Nicole pack their beds so they could sleep in them instead of our playard since we only have one of them and Haylee would have to sleep in the kids room.

Noah

Jackson

I didn't get much sleep as Jackson was making noises all night. I have to have basically complete silence when I sleep. A sound machine might have helped drown him out but once again, silence. Jackson was up around 3:00, after I fed him and got him back to bed, Noah was up to eat. Luckily, they didn't wake up at the same time. Then they were back up around 7:00.



Noah is laughing at Haylee





Jackson and Haylee





tummy time



All in all it wasn't too bad for it being the twins first sleepover. Hopefully, the next time they will be sleeping thru the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment