Friday, May 23, 2014

Homemade Cookbook

What do you do with all those Pinterest recipes that you printed out, tried and liked? You make your own cookbook. What else?

I bought a pretty notebook, a couple packs of tab dividers and sheet protectors from Wal-Mart.



I then pulled one of my cookbooks so I could figure out what I wanted for the tab dividers. Then I created those on the computer and printed them out.




Then I took all those printed out recipes, pages I ripped from magazines and newspapers and punched holes in them so I can put them in the notebook. I had several newspaper recipes that were too small to punch holes in them so I put them in the sheet protectors instead. I put the recipes in alphabetical order within each tab.

Now all those recipes from Pinterest, blogs, magazines and newspapers finally have a home.





No comments:

Post a Comment