Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winter Storm Pax

Today I left work about 15 minutes early due to snow. Jeff said it was coming down pretty good at our house and that I should come home.

The weather called for snow showers changing over to rain and the temps in the high 30's. Evidently, the weather people got it wrong, once again. This is what I saw when I got home.



Some of the bridges on the highway and the country roads had some snow on them. I pretty much followed a car home that was only driving about 30 mph which was good for me. I hate driving slow and have someone behind be riding my bumper. At least this time I had a reason to be driving slow, thank you car in front of me. I'm sure the truck behind me didn't like it but I would rather be safe than end up in a ditch somewhere.

By the time I got home it was a mixture of snow and freezing rain and finally a couple hours later it had switched over to all rain and the temps started to go up. By morning this should be all gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment